This Policy describes:
- what information we collect, how we collect it, and why
- how we use that information and with whom we share it
- how you can access and update that information
- the choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your information
- how we protect the information we store about you
We are responsible for the processing of your personal data as described, as a data controller as defined in the GDPR.
For further information you can reach us via email: email@example.com or by contacting us:
Kaukalo Solutions Ltd
Heikkiläntie 7, 3rd floor
00210 Helsinki, Finland
Information we collect
We collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password, email address and telephone number when you register for EquineIQ -App. You may choose not to provide us with certain information, but some personal data is necessary in order for us to provide you our App. Not providing such personal data is preventing you from becoming a user of the App.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g. first and last names, picture) This information allows us to help you to have a improved experience on using EquineIQ-App.
- User content (e.g. photos, comments or text and other materials) that you log into the mobile app.
- Communications between you and Kaukalo Solutions Ltd and EquineIQ -App. For example, we may send you App and Service related emails (e.g. account verification, password change, changes/updates to features of the App, technical and security notices). Please, note that you may not opt out of Service related emails.
- Information provided by cookies, Google Analytics or information you provide when visiting our website, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media platform governed by Kaukalo Solutions Ltd or EquineIQ App.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
- Below is an overview of the personally identifiable information we process:
- First name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Communication with EquineIQ and Kaukalo Solutions Ltd
- Below is an overview of the personally identifiable information we process:
- Cookies and Usage Data
Methods of Collection and Data Usage
- We collect your personal data when you use the EquineIQ app or visit equineiq.io or Kaukalo Solutions Ltd website. We may also obtain personal data via third parties or via third party posts or messages on our social media channels.
- We save and process posted comments, logged trainings and events, notes and tasks, inventory and shoppinglists you have made to the App, these may include written text, pictures or videos (pictures and videos including metadata).
- We save information about your activity in using the App in order to analyze users’ use of the App and website for improving the App and service provided, but also to enable customer support and for marketing purposes.
- Location data is collected from data you provide to App on registering, location data is used to analyze geographical distribution of our users.
- Mailing Policy
When you send us an email, we use your email address to reply to your comment and/or to your question, and we will store your communication and our reply for any future correspondence. When you accept to receive information about our services, promotions, newsletters, press releases, and new offers, we use your email address and any other information you give us to provide you with the information or other services, until you ask us to stop (using the ‘unsubscribe’ or opt out instructions provided with each email communication).
- When communicating with us we collect data to develop, improve and re-direct our services, this may include information such as date, time, type and subject of contact, we may ask about customer experience or App experience via online surveys. Online surveys are voluntary to answer and they do have opt-out possibility.
We collect technical data from mobile device during registration, and during your use of the App. Your user data such as name and email, technical data may be used to investigate, respond to and resolve complaints and problems within the App (e.g. bugs). We use technical data, survey data and other aggregated and non-personal information to develop and improve the App, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, statistical purposes and testing (such as beta testing and evaluation of new features).
Data processing and legal grounds
- We process your personal data to manage your account and to provide you with extraordinary experience while using the App. Your personal data is used to verify your sign-in and technical data to ensure accurate App function.
- We use your contact information from time to time to send you application messages, reminders, confirmations necessary to our legitimate reasons.
- We will from time to time send you marketing letters or newsletters or customer surveys about our latest updates, important information or when we develop our App – these may include third party material and these marketing messages all have opt-out option.
- We will also use information collected by cookies, Google Analytics and similar technologies to market our App to our existing customers. You may at any time set or set off notifications in your account settings or you may opt-out or unsubscribe from our email list.
- We follow applicable laws, which means that your personal data is processed to the extent necessary for us to uphold our legal obligations.
- Business Transfers
In the future, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, we may include your information among the transferrable assets.
- We use information to help improve the safety and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Kaukalo Solutions Ltd, our users, or the public.
Third Party Access
We do not give identifiable personalized data to third parties, unless laws or legitimate purposes so require.
Right to access your data
You have the right to request a transcript of personal data processed by us, and additional information on how the data have been collected, processed, shared, etc. The first transcript may be requested free of charge. However, upon repeated and unreasonable requests we might charge you with an administrative fee.
Right to object
You have right to object to processing based on legitimate interest. This means we may no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests.
You may also object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes.
Right to rectification
You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself.
Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
You have the right to request that we delete personal data about you, for example if the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or if there is no legal basis for processing the data.
Right to restriction
You are entitled to request that the processing of your personal data should be limited until inaccurate or incomplete information about you has been corrected, or until an objection from you have been handled.
Right to withdraw your consent
You may at any time withdraw any consent you have given us. However, please note that it will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
Right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (as defined in the GDPR) in the country you live or work in, if you believe that we have not complied with our obligations regarding your personal data.
Please note that legal rights or obligations (such as confidentiality, accounting and tax legislation) may prevent us from disclosing or transfer all or part of your information, or from immediately deleting your information.
Children under the Age 13
If parent or guardian deliberately downloads and allows an underage child to use EquineIQ App Kaukalo Solutions Ltd is not held accountable or responsible in any case. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
EquineIQ App © and Kaukalo Solutions Ltd. ©